The more complex and advanced device you will use, the more difficult it will be for you to vape. That is why a lot of experts say that simple vape devices are not inferior instead they are way better than the complex and highly modified devices. If it is your first vaping experience or if you have been vaping from a long time and unable to enjoy it then follow the simple steps given below.
- Get a basic vape kit – It depends upon your budget that whether you want a fancy and customized kit or you want a simple-looking device that gives the same vaping experience. However, before you add a vaping device to your cart, you need to know which one suits the best according to your need as well as offers the best vaping experience. You will get vape devices in four basic categories i.e. E-cigarettes, pod vapes, All-in-ones (AIOs) and disposable e-cigs. You can do a good Google homework on all four types and find out the best one for you. You can also sort out the option that has pre-filled liquid or not. However, even if it is your first time then you don’t have to worry about how you will re-fill the vape juice as each of these products come with instruction manuals with a diagrammatic explanation.
- Buy the best e-liquid from a reputed brand – Visit this vape shop that has a good rating and is recommended by professional vapors because you don’t want to hurt your throat with lower quality vape juices. You can choose from hundreds and thousands of flavors whichever soothes your tongue. But when it comes to choosing the nicotine amount in your juice you need to pick the best one for you. Usually, professional vapers do a lot of maths in choosing the right amount of nicotine in their salt or juice but you can simply choose from three categories mentioned below.
- High level – 12 mg – 60 mg of nicotine but with lesser clouds
- Medium level – 6 mg – 12 mg of nicotine and cloud creation would be of a medium amount
- Low level – if you want bigger clouds then go with lower nicotine level i.e. 0mg to 6 mg.
However, if you don’t know how many levels of nicotine you should get in these particular categories then simply stick to the base rule i.e. the heavier smoking habits you have, more should be the level of nicotine while people with lesser smoking habits can choose lower nicotine levels too.
- Inhaling the vape – the very first vaping experience would be like a make or break situation by the way you inhale it. You could either end up coughing or get to feel the smoothest breadth in your life. So, it is important to do it properly. There are two ways to inhale vape i.e. Mouth to Lung (MTL) and other is Direct to the lung. If you are choosing MTL then try to take it slow by breathing the vapor in your lungs and exhaling it out smoothly. If you want to do it directly with lungs then you have to quickly draw the vapor in your lungs and exhale it out immediately.